Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Right Road

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other. ~ Douglas H Everett

Have you ever had one of those days where the world seemed different? A difference you can’t quite put your finger on? The air is crisp, fragrant; you notice it’s coolness on your breath, it refreshes you. The sunrise has added a few more colors to her palette and the world vibrates joy.

Those have been my days.

Last Wednesday found me at the Baraka Institute, a wonderful learning institution which gives the gift of an amazing coach training to their students. It has been so comforting to be surrounded with such intuitive and kind people. The instructors are amazing and I haven’t learned this much about myself in only a week, since I went to R.Y.L.A. in 2001. Shift happens.

What just blows me away is how amazing I feel. What a wholesome career coaching is! What a noble profession to help others bring abundance, wealth, happiness and achievement into their lives. To share our intuitive gifts and understanding of our own humanness to facilitate change and engage with another human being in a dance of understanding, rapport and trust. To foster accountability within ourselves, to ourselves.

Yesterday, I filed my Articles of Organization, obtained my Tax ID #, Portland business license and a business checking account. I accomplished a lot. This was a huge step for me. Secret Ninja, LLC is real now. This feels great. This is the right road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search